Our review of UK Credit Loans
- UKCredit accept tenant guarantors
- You can get a quote on their website without it affecting your credit history
- Once your loan has been paid out, you can manage your account online.
- If your guarantor is a tenant, the max you can apply for is £6000
- Applications back by tenant guarantor are more expensive
- You must have an email address so they can send the loan documents to you
- Maximum APR 69.9%
- Arrangement fee: £0
- Early repayment fee: £40
- Late payment fee: £0
About UK Credit Loans
UK Credit are a direct guarantor lender, providing loans between £1,000 and £10,000 with repayment periods of one to five years. Their advertised representative APR is 38.9% however this can change depending on the amount you are looking to borrow, the loan term and your personal circumstances, for example if your guarantor is a tenant you'll more likely end up with a rate closer to 59.9%.
They don't charge any admin or setup fees, the interest rate you pay is fixed for the entire duration of the loan. You can also overpay to UK Credit at any time to reduce interest and shorten your loan repayment period.
As with most guarantor lenders, UK Credit don’t mind if you have bad credit history, so long as you have a guarantor with a good credit history to support your application. Both you and your guarantor will need to be able to prove that you can afford your monthly repayments though.
Applications to UK Credit are made on their website, and the process is managed by their in-house call centre. Once you have been accepted, most loans are paid out within 72 hours and will be transferred into your guarantor's account. You will have 24/7 access to your account online, and repayments can be made via Direct Debit or debit card.
Work at UK Credit Loans ?Unlock your company profile