Will lend between: £250 - £1,000
Over: 4 - 12 Months
Creditspring customer reviews.
1.0 out of 5 stars
- Borrow two £250 advances over 12 months.
- You have 4 months to pay back each advance.
- You must be a Credit Spring member for 14 days before you can borrow your first £250.
- Borrow your second advance only after you have repaid the first on time and in full.
- Fees are £6 per month (£72 per year).
- Interest rate of 0% fixed.
- You must be 18 or over.
- Membership is subject to affordability and credit checks when you apply.
- You must have a UK bank account.
- You must be in full-time employment and earning over £20,000/year.
- No recent CCJ, IVAs or bankruptcies.
- Maximum APR 43.1%
- Arrangement fee: £0
- Early repayment fee: £0
- Late payment fee: £0
Creditspring Core is a no-interest-loan product from Inclusive Finance Limited offering £500 via 2 instalments of £250.
The cost of a Creditspring Core membership for a year is £72. Customers will pay this at a rate of £6/month, whether they borrow or not and there are no other fees or charges. Customers can borrow money from Creditspring after the end of a 14-day withdrawal period and then repay exactly what's been borrowed over four equal monthly instalments, along with the £6 monthly membership fee.
Once you have been accepted as a customer, your £500 credit is guaranteed. As long as your monthly fees are up to date, you can borrow money from Creditspring at a moment's notice. Creditspring Core lets you access a maximum of 2 advances of £250 per year. You don't have to borrow at all, and you can borrow just one if you need to. You have four months to pay back each advance, starting one month from the day you receive it.
Registration number: 10522518
Studio 5.19, Grand Union Studios, 332 Ladbroke Grove, London, W10 5AD
Reference No: 786052
Trading names: Credit Spring
Place of business: Studio 5.19, Grand Union Studios, 332 Ladbroke Grove, London, W10 5AD
Data protection registration
Registration No: ZA252803
Data controller: Inclusive Finance Limited
Address: Studio 5.19, Grand Union Studios, 332 Ladbroke Grove, London, W10 5ADApply Now