marbles | Bad Credit Credit Card
Representative 34.9% APR
Purchase rate: 34.9%
Representative Example: The standard interest rate on purchases is 34.95% p.a (variable) with a representative 34.9% APR variable so when borrowing £300 the representative APR will be 34.9% (variable).
marbles | Bad Credit Credit Card customer reviews.
4.3 out of 5 stars
- You don't need to have a good credit history
- Manageable initial credit limit from £250 and £1200
- Payment reminders via text
- Online account control
- Eligibility checker without harming credit score
- No annual fee
- You must be over 18 to apply
- No CCJs in the last 12 months
- You must have a UK bank or building society account
- You haven't been registered bankrupt in the past 18 months or have proceedings against you
- Introductory Balance Transfer Rate: 0%
- Introductory Balance Transfer Fee: £0
- Introductory Purchase Rate: 0%
- Balance Transfer Rate: 34.9%
- Balance Transfer Fee: £3
- Purchase Rate: 34.9%
- Fee Amount: £3
- Representative APR: 34.9%
About marbles | Bad Credit Credit Card
Aimed at customers who struggle to get accepted for a credit card, like those new to the UK, on a low income, self-employed or with no or bad credit.
The marbles credit card has a credit limit of up to £1,200 and you could receive an increase in credit on your fourths statement. The representative APR is 34.9% and no annual fee but you will be charged a fee of £12 if you make a late payment or go over your limit.
The representative APR is variable and is subject to status, ranging from 34.9% to 69.9% depending on your current financial situation and credit history.
The card comes with limited rewards but does benefit from free SMS messages to help customers stay on top of their account, a UK customer helpline and online account management.
The marbles credit card is provided by NewDay Limited who also provide the aqua and opus credit card, also an option for those with bad credit.
Registration number: 7297722
7 Handyside Street, London, England, N1C 4DA
Reference No: 690292
Trading names: Aqua Start, Aqua Advance, Aqua First, Aqua Gold, Aqua Reward, Aqua Classic
Place of business: 7 Handyside Street, London, England, N1C 4DA
Data protection registration
Registration No: Z272680X
Data controller: NewDay Ltd
Address: 7 Handyside Street, London, England, N1C 4DAApply Now