Luma | Bad Credit Credit Card
Purchase rate: 35.9%
Luma | Bad Credit Credit Card customer reviews.
1.8 out of 5 stars
- Credit limit of £1,500
- Aimed at those with bad credit
- Manage the account online
- Email alerts before payment due dates
- Contactless payment
- Those with CCJs or no credit score may be accepted
- You must be aged at least 18
- You must have a credit history in the UK
- Not available for anyone who has been declared bankrupt in the last 12 months
- Maximum APR %
- Arrangement fee: £0
- Early repayment fee: £0
- Late payment fee: £0
About Luma | Bad Credit Credit Card
The Luma Mastercard Credit Card, issued by Capital One, has a starting credit limit of up to £1,500. Your credit limit can be increased if you prove you make back your repayments on time each month.
The Luma Mastercard Credit Card is branded as the credit card 'that's a bit more friendly.' They aim to help out customers looking to improve their credit rating but have struggled to find the right product. It is possible to get their credit card even if you're new to credit or had CCJs or defaults in the past.
Customers can manage their Luma Credit Card using the Luma Login service online or through the app. They are committed to protecting customers, sending automated fraud alerts and free identity theft protection. Customers can receive email alerts, pay their balance off or make balance transfers using their online account. There is no annual fee and no hidden charges.