WageDayAdvance - Advance Plus
Our review of WageDayAdvance - Advance Plus
- Returning customers can borrow up to £1,000
- No charge for settling the loan early
- Longer borrowing period than payday loans allowing for lower monthly repayments
- You may need to provide some documents, they will let you know after you submit your application
- You must be employed and paid monthly
- Your salary must be paid directly into your UK bank account
- Maximum APR 1233.8%
- Arrangement fee: £0
- Early repayment fee: £0
- Late payment fee: £0
About WageDayAdvance - Advance Plus
With WageDayAdvanced Advance PLus as a new customer you can borrow up to £500 between 4 - 6 months. Then as a returning customer you can borrow up to £1,000 if accepted.
WageDayAdvance is one of the UK’s leading online payday loan providers. The company was formed in 2004 to offer a fully online solution for people looking to borrow money on a short-term loan.
To apply complete their online application form and if approved you can sign your agreement electronically. As soon as they confirm everything they will transfer the money into your bank account in one of the two ways. Free of charge BACS transfer which can take up to 3 working days. £15 Express Payment Option for same working day bank transfer.
The amount they allow people to borrow is always subject to their assessment of affordability and only loans deemed to be affordable will be offered.
Work at WageDayAdvance - Advance Plus ?Unlock your company profile