Will lend between: £500 - £2,500
Over: 1 - 12 Months
The quickest way to find the best loan.
Compare UK direct lenders that have accepted you.
- Fill in one quick and simple form.
- Loans for all purposes.
- Bad credit history accepted.
Representative 49.9% APR.
No reviews for Tappily
- Revolving line of credit up to £2,500
- Interest rate of £0.34 per day for every £100 borrowed
- Tappily only charges interest for the days you borrow the money
- Customers can make a repayment at any time
- Automatic and manual repayment options
- UK resident aged 18 or over
- Have a current account with Internet Banking
- Have a salary or other regular income demonstrating you can afford the repayments
- Maximum APR 49.7%
- Arrangement fee: £0
- Early repayment fee: £0
- Late payment fee: £0
Tappily, a trading name of Indigo Michael Ltd, offers you a credit limit up to £2,500 available to borrow as and when you need it (subject to affordability checks). Once approved, you can transfer money into your account within 15 minutes. Tappily loans operate as a revolving line of credit with straightforward repayment terms and a Representative 49.7% APR. If you borrow money on your Tappily account you will be charged 0.34% interest per day. This equates to £0.34 per day for every £100 borrowed. There are no other fees or charges. Tappily’s money management tools are supplied completely free of charge.
If you have been refused credit elsewhere, Tappily may be able to help. Consumers with a less than perfect credit history are eligible to apply for a Tappily facility.
Registration number: 7721420
Indigo Michael Ltd, 10 Brick Street, Mayfair, London W1J 7HQ
Reference No: 715525
Trading names: Indigo Michael Ltd, SafetyNet Credit, Tappily
Place of business: Account Technologies, Windsor Court, Frederick Place, Loudwater, HP11 1JU
Data protection registration
Registration No: Z2878281
Data controller: Indigo Michael Ltd
Address: Account Technologies, Windsor Court, Frederick Place, Loudwater, HP11 1JUApply Now