H&T Personal Loan
Our review of H&T Personal Loan
- Apply online or in one of their branches
- You can extend the loan term to lessen monthly repayments
- Repayments can be paid weekly, fortnightly, monthly or four-weekly
- You can settle the loan early
- Manage the loan online
- You will have to visit one of H&T's 181 stores in England & Scotland to complete the application
- You must be aged 18 or over
- You need to be a UK resident
- You must have a regular income of at least £750 per month
- You must have a bank account that accepts Direct Debits and faster payments
- Maximum APR 1290.9%
- Arrangement fee: £0
- Early repayment fee: £0
- Late payment fee: £0
About H&T Personal Loan
H&T offer high-cost short-term loans from £50 to £5,000 that can be repaid over a term between 3 and 36 months at an advertised representative 883.6 %APR. Applications are made either in one of their branches or online and there may be a follow-up call to go through some of the details afterwards. If the customer is approved they will be sent the information and can electronically sign the agreement. If applying in a branch then once the contract is signed H&T will provide the cash on the spot.
For H&T loan applications completed in store, customers will need to bring formal identification and the originals of a full bank statement from within the last month, most recent payslip, utility bill and photographic ID.
Successful applicants can choose the frequency of their monthly repayments to coincide with paydays or to make the loan more affordable – this can be weekly, fortnightly, monthly or four-weekly. Customers can also extend their H&T loan term which will lower monthly instalments. There is also no charge for making additional payments or settling the loan early.
Work at H&T Personal Loan?Unlock your company profile