Tesco | Foundation credit card
Purchase rate: 27.5%
Tesco | Foundation credit card customer reviews.
2.1 out of 5 stars
- Earn Clubcard points as you spend
- Decision within a minute
- Manage the card with the mobile app
- Manageable monthly repayments from £25
- Good option for anyone hoping to improve their credit rating
- Free access to select Noddle Premium services for 3 years
- You must be aged over 18
- You need to be a UK resident or British Forces Post Office address
- You must earn at least £5,000 per year
- You don’t already have more than 1 Tesco Bank credit card
- You have not applied for a Tesco Bank credit card within the last month
- You must not have had any CCJs in the past 18 months
- You must not have had an account closed in the past year due to missed repayments.
- Maximum APR %
- Arrangement fee: £0
- Early repayment fee: £0
- Late payment fee: £0
About Tesco | Foundation credit card
The Tesco Foundation Credit Card has a representative APR of 27.5%, launched for those with an unfavourable credit history. The credit card and features are designed to get customers back on track with their finances. The credit limit can be anywhere from £250 to £1,500, depending on your credit status and affordability.
Applying for the Tesco Foundation Credit Card can take 10 minutes but the decision is made within one minute. Tesco allows customers to manage their cards either online by logging in to the website, or by using the mobile app if on the go. The actual Tesco Foundation Credit Card is contactless and you can set up email or text alerts to help you keep your repayments manageable. Monthly repayments start at £25.
Like with all Tesco Credit Cards, you can earn Clubcard points whilst using your Foundation Credit Cards - earn 1 point for every £4 spent with Tesco and 1 point per £8 if spending elsewhere. These points can then be exchanged for vouchers in-store or discounts with their rewards partners such as Hotels.com, Merlin Entertainments, Pizza Express and more.
Registration number: SC173199
Interpoint Building, 22 Haymarket Yards, Edinburgh EH12 5BH
Reference No: 186022
Trading names: Buy Now Pay Later, Tesco Bank, Tesco Buy Now Pay Later, Tesco Clubcard Credit Card, Tesco Personal Finance Plc
Place of business: Interpoint Building, 22 Haymarket Yards, Edinburgh, Midlothian EH12 5BH
Data protection registration
Registration No: Z4988111
Data controller: TESCO PERSONAL FINANCE PLC
Address: Interpoint Building, 22 Haymarket Yards, Edinburgh, Midlothian EH12 5BHApply Now