No reviews for Pension Led Funding | Business Loans
- Flexible interest and loan terms
- Personalised and professional service
- Customer across most industries and disciplines considered
- Start-ups welcome
- Any business purpose considered
- Less than perfect credit considered
- You must have an individual or combined pension of £50,000 or more
- You must be a limited company/LLP
- Funding will be subject to due diligence and suitable advice
Pension Led Funding Customer Question & Answers
About Pension Led Funding
Pensionledfunding.com is one of the largest providers of alternative funding in the UK, designed for consumers with pensions looking to utilise its value and raise the funds for business ventures. For pension-led funding to be effective, a minimum of £50,000 combined pensions is required to apply for the loan. Once you've received the funds from your pension, you will then start to make repayments to pay it back, recommended at a minimum of 8%.
Loan terms range from 12-60 months and the amount you can borrow will depend on the size of your pension. Once you've applied and been approved, the funds could take anywhere from 4 to 12 weeks. You can borrow anywhere from £25,000 to £1,000,000.
The cost of arranging a loan will be different from one customer to the next, depending on the amount of funding and the complexity of the arrangements.
Registration number: 07206291
THE PAVILIONS, 69-71 MACRAE ROAD, HAM GREEN, BRISTOL BS20 0DD
Reference No: 187862
Place of business: The Pavilions Eden Park, Ham Green, Bristol, BS20 0DD
Data protection registration
Registration No: Z3324964
Data controller: Clifton Asset Management Plc
Address: The Pavilions Eden Park, Ham Green, Bristol, BS20 0DDApply Now